Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year



Wow. It was great 2011. Thanks to all of my readers for making it the best year yet. It's been rewarding responding to comments, researching tips emailed to me from readers, and simply trying to keep my blog updated, readable, and relevant. So much to look forward to in 2012...

Expect the same analysis of trends and shifts in technology, charity, sustainablity, business, media, and other areas. Readers love this blog's inclusion of guest posts, and are strongly supportive of pieces where I collaborate with other bloggers. I read your emails, tweets, comments, and I am constantly figuring out how to improve the brand.

There will also be a greater emphasis on interviews in 2012. I recently posted something on my Facebook Timeline"When writing the story of your life, don't let anyone else hold the pen." I love this.  So many people around the world itching to share their story, and aren't being heard. I want to make sure that my blog (and my work in general) remains a reliable platform for them. So look for the Twitter Powerhouses Series I co-founded with Huffington Post blogger Yasamin Beitollahi to "take it up a notch", so to speak. The same goes for my work with Smedio. More interviews, and few awesome surprises. Stay tuned...

A quick note to my readers... It's important to be mindful of the past, while always looking forward, shooting for greater heights. I've had success in 2011, and I've experienced failure too. What is life without the highs and the lows, right? I've learned so much from all of it, and I'm using it as a foundation for 2012. So apply the lessons you've learned and make it the best year ever. Again, I thank you.

Serious in my thoughts and actions,

~2morrowKnight

No comments:

Post a Comment