Saturday, June 25, 2011

The Best "How to Use Twitter Video"...EVER!

Not only was Odd Todd's Perfect Tweet: A Twitter Crash one of the best, must-see videos of the week, but it is also one of my favorite videos of the year. In fact, its become an online, runaway hit. And for good reason. It combines humor (yes, its quite funny) and terms to better navigate and understand the world of Twitter. I remember it took me four months to create my own style and blend it with some of the more popular ways people were tweeting. Yes, it took me a minute, but I got it.

I have family members and friends who still don't get it, but were more confident after viewing this video. Trust me, it's great.

WATCH:

3 comments:

  1. Good video on Twitter. It took me awhile to get the hang of Twitter when I joined, but now I can't get enough. I am following some really good people and learning a lot from their tweets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sean, I've been on Twitter for over 2 years, and even I didn't know what a "MT" or "HT" is! Thanks for sharing this video, I'm going to tweet it now!

    { twitter = @danenow }

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! very funny Sean, I am sure it is because my brain is mush from tweeting and retweeting for the past 8 hours :-)See you in the Twittershere my friend
    @JackiesBuzz

    ReplyDelete