Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Birth of Twitter

My friends will tell you many different things about me, but there is one thing that all of them know for sure: I live for Twitter. Global technology has been enhanced greatly by its innovation. Countries, companies, and individuals have used its fantastic 140 character format. In a lecture he gave last month at Stanford University, Twitter co-founder Jack Dorsey gives a great account of how the company got started. The entire lecture can be seen here. However, here is a short clip:

WATCH:

2 comments:

  1. I've started to like Tumblr more than Twitter, actually. It's a happy medium between standard blog platforms (such as Blogger) and Twitter. Have you tried it?

    - @CourtneyParham

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this clip of Jack Dorsey. Though I had heard bits and pieces of how twitter started, I had never heard it directly from the source. Thx so much. Aloha. Janet

    ReplyDelete