Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Great Interview with the Charitable Angelina Jolie


I don't normally write about celebrities on my blog. But when celebrities use the full measure of their fame to make a difference in the lives of millions, they'll always get the love from me. Yes, this is why Angelina Jolie's picture graces the top of this post.

The new interview with Angelina in Parade Magazine is a great reminder of why this woman rocks. She talks about her role as a mother, the paparazzi, her early movie roles, and, her relationship with Brad Pitt.

I love that both her and Pitt speak for the voiceless, nameless, faceless millions, and, continue to give millions to make a difference in every corner of our planet. While I liked Jolie and Pitt separately, I truly love them as a couple.

2 comments:

  1. Like many others, this is my first time commenting here. I really adore this blog and check it pretty often. Thank you so much though, for the awesome posts. I've enjoyed every one of them :)

    Angelina Jolie Pics

    Angelina Jolie Hot

    ReplyDelete