Thursday, June 10, 2010

Guest Blogger: Perri Gorman

Today's Guest Blogger is Perri Gorman, who tweets under the name @bethebutterfly. She's awesome! Her great blog has great video interviews with people across the globe. I am thrilled that she allowed me to share her recent post with my readers. It's a great video interview!!


Social Media In Real Life ~ Series 3~ The Amazing RochelleVeturis


by Perri Gorman


One of the things I love about Twitter is when people you have close ties to introduce you to fantastic people. After a long phone call with my Twitter buddy Sean Gardner, aka @2morrowknight, he said that I must meet @RochelleVeturis while I was in California. Sean had written a beautiful piece on Rochelle in his blog series TwitterPowerhouses on the Huffington Post and made the intro for me via Twitter (of course). As serendipity would have it, I was already planning on seeing my friend Neal Schaffer (@nealschaffer) and he and Rochelle were going to both be at the #OCTweetup fundraiser for Irving Schools.

Rochelle is a very special woman with a great heart and the kind of warmth you don’t experience everyday. It was such an honor to meet her and I look forward to getting to know her better. See what she has to saying about her engagement hitting YouTube, charity and social media, and advice for non-for-profits to find that special influencer to help further their cause.


No comments:

Post a Comment