Saturday, January 23, 2010

"Hope for Haiti" Telethon Rocked!

Last night, celebrities lent their name and time to raise money to be disseminated to the island nation of Haiti. In fact, the night was so special, so moving, so extraordinary, that it raised over $58 million! This far exceeded the expectations of organizers. But if you missed it, you can still contribute. Of course, you can donate via text or phone, or for the next six months, you can donate through the "Hope for Haiti" Web site, www.hopeforhaitinow.org.

This truly made my day!

1 comment:

  1. Sean, since you are looking at my blog, I decided I better take a look at yours! I really like your eclectic posts and the blog posse - good stuff!

    Anyway, thank you for posting this little piece about such a big and important subject - "Hope for Haiti". I myself watched most of the heartfelt program. I am grateful there are still some celebrities using their power in a positive way.

    Thanks for the good vibes-
    Lori

    ReplyDelete