Thursday, December 24, 2009

One of Twitter's Co-Creator's on How Twitter's "140 Characters" Was Born

Everyday is a new adventure of the social networking phenomenon Twitter. I've had my account since January of this year, and I am now a certified addict! In a good way of course.

I've met some amazing people: visual artists, media consultants, business visionaries, tech enthusiasts, and blogger extraordinaires. It's been the most life-changing, life-affirming time of my life thus far. Previously, I only thanked @Jack, @Ev, and @Biz for their work in creating Twitter. But last night, I ran across the feed of another Twitter co-creator, @Dom. And this man has the goods.

Below is the cool video interview he granted to explain the genesis of Twitter, as well as rationale for the "140 characters". Good stuff. Great insight. Can't wait to meet him at the upcoming Twitter Conference that's slated to be here in Seattle in March 2010.

WATCH

Dom Sagolla on Twitter, 140 Characters, Square, and more from tracy sheridan on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment